High Performance Group Coaching
A coaching program to enhance individual and organizations performance
What is the Group Coaching Methodology?
By engaging “Individuals” on their own respective goals, this horizontal approach treats employees at the same level, from different departments, equally, yet leverages the collective input of the group. Participants learn through exchange and interaction with each other. “Group Dynamics” is used as a vehicle to expand awareness, increase effectiveness and improve both individual and group performance.
Why is Group Coaching The New Model to achieve both individual and organization performance?
- Leverages the dynamics of groups, to improve individual performance
- The power of collective wisdom from a diverse group is more effective than one-on-one coaching
- The coach acts as the facilitator, to help guide the group to the benefit of each individual
- Group members all have an equal say and come to a consensus, to help solve individual problems
- Group members are more likely to come together to continue the program on their own, after it has been completed
- Growing revenue
- Innovating new products
- Increasing productivity
- Improving customer experience
- Developing, recruiting and retaining talent
- Scaling the business
Human Capital Challenges
- Performance productivity
- Professional growth and development
- Retention and recruitment
- Releasing untapped potential
- Collaboration and innovation
Why Leaders Struggle or Fail
- Unaware - missing information that could change behaviors
- Unable - lack of skills necessary
- Unwilling - fear of doing something
- Unsuitable - strengths and talents of the individual do not match the role
- Training fails as an "event" without changing behavior
- Lack of accountability
- Unable to transfer knowledge to their job
- Virtual organizations require new approach
- Missed opportunity to leverage group dynamics
Ready to find out more?
Contact Denise now to find out how Group Coaching can support and develop your organization!