What Is The Enneagram?
- The Enneagram is a dynamic model of 9 different core motivations, worldviews and personality styles.
- It shows the flavor of personality as well as thinking, feeling and actions.
- The Enneagram is a useful guide on your journey towards self-development, relationship building, conflict resolution and the improvement of team dynamics.
- It is however not aimed at "boxing", limiting or categorizing you. As an individual you are more complex, unique and distinct than your Enneagram style reflects.
- While your Enneagram style remains the same throughout your life, the characteristics of your style may either soften or become more pronounced as you grow and develop.
- Creates meta-awareness at the level of motivation
- Increases consciousness and confidence
- Enables clearing of core emotional issues
- provides a framework for understanding
functional and dysfunctional behaviours that stem from core motivations
- Increases compassion for self and others
- Uncovers pathways to development and integration
- Improves working relationships and team productivity
- Enhances business procedures
- Improves communication while also developing a new language framework for team dynamics
- provides a framework for making sense of team conflict and challenges
- Decreases behind-the-scenes organizational politics
- Improves change management success and decreases fear of change
- Unleashes organizational creativity through greater individual integration
- Improves productivity and performance
Central to the ChangeWorks® System is the ChangeGrid® — the world’s only client-driven, activity-specific coaching and management tool.
Unlike traditional psychometric tools, such as personality tests and values profiles, the ChangeGrid® isn’t about WHO a person is, but rather HOW they are responding to the specific situations they face in the moment. The ChangeGrid® is descriptive, predictive and prescriptive — designed to answer four powerful questions about each of those situations:
1) How READY are they to handle their situation?
2) How ENGAGED are they in performing the tasks that lay before them?
3) How likely they are to follow through and actually DO what needs to be done?
4) What type and level of support do they need to get them on track and KEEP THEM on track?
Equipped with these answers, ChangeWorks® Professionals help their clients reach clarity faster than any known method, stimulate deeper, more powerful conversations, dramatically accelerate the change process and achieve more of the outcomes their clients want most.
Ready to find out more?
Contact Denise today to discuss your group or team requirements.
Read More from Denise...
Winning the Talent War
Do you manage people? Is communication with your people an issue? Are you waiting for all the dots to connect? Winning The Talent War, How to bring The Coaching Talent Solution™ into your workplace and transform it forever was written especially for you!
Denise Henry, MBA, makes the clear case that a coaching style of leadership, based on a solid understanding of coaching principals is more efficient than any other means in bringing about desired corporate changes.
Winning The Talent War illustrates through short stories, humor and numerous real-world examples many methods to bring a coaching style of leadership into your work-life. Regardless of your present style of leadership, this book is for you.